1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
R.M. JOIERS SL is the person in charge of the processing of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in force in the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 of 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, which is why the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications, as long as it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows commercial communications. These communications will be made by JEIERIA RIERA and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies. Process orders, requests or any type of petition that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to you.
- Submit the newsletter of the web page.
Data conservation criteria: They will be preserved as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee pseudo-data or the total destruction of the they themselves
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for a legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
• Right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment is not in accordance with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: R.M. JOIERS S.L., RIERA JEWELRY, RBLA. SANT ESTEVE Nº 10, 08291 RIPOLLET (BARCELONA) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OBLIGATORY CHARACTER OR FACULTATIVE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and data entry in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in the download forms, expressly and unequivocally accept that their data are Necessary to meet your request, by the lender, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields will be voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal information provided to JOIERIA RIERA is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
JOIERIA RIERA informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any way to third parties, and that whenever they carry out any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
That in accordance with the regulations in force in personal data protection, JOIERIA RIERA is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. JOIERIA RIERA guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can be exercised.