Services Joieria Riera
Like any high precision instrument, a watch needs to be checked regularly, to ensure it works perfectly. It is not possible to indicate the frequency of these works, since it depends on the model, the climate and the care that each user looks for his watch. As a general rule, it should be reviewed every 4 or 5 years, according to the conditions of use.
The tightness of a watch can not be guaranteed forever. It can affect the aging of the joints or an accidental impact on the components that ensure that tightness. We recommend that you check it once a year and at an official center.
We are authorized workshop of the Swatch Group, which includes the marques such as Omega, Longines, Tissot, Rado, Pierre Balmain, Calvin Klein, Mido, Hamilton, Etc ...
BASIC TIPS FOR MAINTAINING YOUR CLOCK
- Magnetic fields: Unless your watch is equipped with a Master Co-Axial Chronometer movement, resistant to magnetic fields greater than 1.5 teslas (15,000 gauss), we recommend that you avoid exposing it to strong magnetic fields, such as: speakers, refrigerators , certain bag closures, I-pad covers, etc.
- Baths in the sea: always rinse your watch with warm water after bathing.
- Shocks: always avoid them, whether thermal shocks or other types.
- Crown: screw it carefully to ensure that no water enters the mechanism.
- Cleaning: for metal bracelets and all submersible housings, use a toothbrush with soapy water and a soft cloth for drying.
- Chemical products: avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetics, etc., as they can damage the bracelet, the case or the joints.
- Temperatures: avoid extreme temperatures, above 60 ° C (140 ° F) or below 0 ° C (32 ° F), as well as sudden changes in temperature.